Friday, March 7, 2008

Intern at McKinsey and Company!!!!!!

So the spring semester has been the toughest part of my life.... With the current crisis in the US Markets it has been difficult to find an internship with the financial firms. I have struggled because of this and so have my friends....

But now as i write this post I have an offer from McKinsey and Company. I will be a Summer Intern in the IT Department of McKinsey and Company. I am looking forward to the summer as it is going to be very exciting time with the firm. I get to interact with the some of the best consulting brains in the world....

This is a small step towards my long term goal and for the first time in a long long time I am enjoying the sweet taste of success.....

2 comments:

HA said...

good job .... use the oppurtunioty and work hard .... all the best :-)

Deepak Jadhav said...

I am really glad you made it into Mckinsey given the crisis in US...

And this is just the begining I am 100% Sure you will make it big...

Wishing you all the best

Deepak