Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Exams - biggest pain in the ass!!!!!

What was I thinking when I decided to pursue Master's???
I guess I forgot the fact that I would have to take exams every now and then. I hate exams by the way. They just take a toll of ones life.

Exam time = 0 Social Life, 0 enjoyment, 100% suffering, 100% tension.

Well just waiting to see off my exams. After that I will get the opportunity to experience my first Christmas in New York (hopefully in snow) and then on 27th Dec it is California... Can't stop thinking about the song by Phantom Planet - California Here We Come... off course in my case it is California Here I Come....

1 comment:

Deepak Jadhav said...

Oh is that so bad...!!! I too never thought that masters in US will be so pain.. even other guys are complaining the same.. anyway you will sure have a nice time in california dude.. its next to heaven..:-)